Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

Hello everyone! It's me Sam! Before I start with today's post, I wanted to update you on some things you might have not been aware of. First, we use a Canon Powershot sx120IS. Second, I have three sisters. They are Annabeth Cole, Susan Meade, and Lanie Holland. Third, we all attend Rosewood Academy. So, today was the last day before spring break. Over the weekend we might be going to Chicago! If we do go then all of us dolls would go, but only Annabeth and Lanie would go to the AG place. I think this is fair since me and Susan have already went two times. I'm hoping we can get Kanani! Although I'm not sure how Lanie will take it, considering she's only been here for 3 months. Hopefully she doesn't mind, I'd love to welcome a new member into our family! Anyways, today we were working on our new MV. Lanie looked tired and she took a seat on the ground. Lanie is starring in the MV, Susan, Annabeth, and I have small parts. It's been hard work, considering Andrea insists on re-shooting scenes. She hopes to get it done by next week. That means more time on the set! After today's filming was done, I went on a walk with Lanie. It was very peaceful, the birds have started singing again. As we were walking, Lanie stopped me. "Do you hear that?" I cocked my head to the side. I heard a delightful sound. At first I though it was a bird. But when I listened closelly, I realized the voice was human. I took a couple of steps towards the forest, where the voice was coming from. There was a girl, perched on a rock next to a stream. She had long, light brown hair. She was wearing a light blue dress. I noticed the water rippled, swimming in the stream were brightly colored fish. I quickly realized that the girl was singing in another language. Nevertheless, the melody was still beautiful. We listened to the girl sing for a couple of minutes,but then I got careless. I had taken a step towards her when a twig snapped beneath my foot. The singing immediately stopped, I noticed the girl's shoulders tense. She whirled around. I notice she had brown skin, like Susans'. She also had hazel eyes.The girl ran into the forest. "Wait!" Lanie called. We took a step towards her but then stopped. We stared silently at her, until the blue of her dress, dissappeared.

2 comments: