Monday, August 23, 2010

Lanie!

So we got a new camera! It's a Nikon Coolpix L22! We are so excited!


Also I put a header! Do you like it? Or should I change it?


Thanks for 5 followers! I will now post more often because of you guys :D

Andrea already made her X-mas wishlist! I will post a picture of the wishlist later :) It mostly includes AG outfits but she also put Lanie and Elizabeth on there too! We sent a letter to the AG place for a Lanie and an Elizabeth. We haven't gotten a letter back from Elizabeth yet but we did get one from Lanie! Here's what it says:

Dear Sam, Susan, and Annabeth,
I am looking forward to joining your family! You all seem like so much fun! I'm going to start off by telling you a bit about my self. Here at the AG place, mostly everyone thinks I'm funny. I am a big nature freak and love to do anything that will help our planet! My favorite color is green, and my favorite subject is Science! I am a BIG fan of Lady Gaga and Kesha. I enjoy going on hikes and camping! I love my bunny Lulu, but will I be able to bring her along? Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Write back soon!
Sincerely,
Lanie Holland
Doesn't she seem nice? I can't wait to meet her! We wrote her back saying that we too, were also looking forward to her joining us, and that most likely she could bring Lulu, but if not, she could have Honey.
AGA the school I went to has been great! Me and Susan have some classes. together and me, Susan, and Annabeth all have Glee Club together! Glee Club is our 6th period, so it doesn't interfere with any of my ice skating practices :) My friends Veronica (JLY 44) and Lilly (JLY 12) are also in it.
That's all for now!

Sincerely,
Sam
P.S This was posted on November 8 NOT August 23 ;)

2 comments: